Friday, June 8, 2012

Leaving Hawaii

Well after 7 years in paradise, the Universe and it's infinite wisdom decided it's time for my family and I to move on...so Virginia Beach, here we come!  But before I go, I wanted to let everyone know what I'm up to on my way out of island living...

http://jamiebrightlynn.com

From my site...


OK Hawaii, I am leaving in 7 short weeks. So much to the request of many, I am offering a once in a life time opportunity for a psychic reading (which I DON'T DO, unless on the radio) for $100/for one hour with a Kamaaina and Military discount of 20% off to Hawaii residents and active duty military and dependents ($80) until 31 July 2012. Are you in a fog right now? Feel blocked or stuck? Wondering what your next move should be in a relationship or career? Call me at (401) 835-3755 and spread the word because I will not be doing readings again in my career. This is your opportunity for some guidance and my chance to leave Hawaii with some happy well informed Islanders! :D Lots of Aloha and much Mahalos!
 




Why is this a big deal?  Because it's me completely trusting my own intuition on it's own and coming in to my full potential.  I can't wait to see what wonders this will bring, and I will keep you all posted when I'm back in Virginia figuring out the lay of the land there :D




Love you Hawaii, you will always be in my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment